As an experienced, talented personal injury attorney, Larry S. Buckley has the resources, skill, and wherewithal to handle even the most complex auto accident cases. While many people might think that head-on auto accident cases are fairly simple, they can be extremely convoluted and complicated, requiring extensive investigation and careful reconstruction. If you are looking for skilled Sacramento head-on auto accident attorneys that know how to win, you need look no further than the Law Offices of Larry S. Buckley.
There is no such thing as a “typical” head-on auto accident case. Fault can be difficult to determine, let alone prove, even if the facts of the case seem self-evident to the injured victim. Mr. Buckley has extensive experience in collecting witness statements, police reports, forensic evidence, and other compelling evidence in order to present the strongest possible cases on behalf of his injured clients and their families. If you or a member of your family has been injured in a head-on auto accident caused by another driver’s negligence, or if you have lost a member of your family in such an accident, we can fight for your right to obtain the full measure of compensation to which you are entitled.
About Head-on Auto Accidents
Aggressive auto accident attorney Larry S. Buckley has successfully litigated cases arising from all types of head-on auto accidents. The most common causes of head-on auto accidents include:
- Driver distraction, often caused by smartphone use or some other piece of technology
- Driver fatigue, especially among drivers of commercial vehicles
- A driver losing control of his or her vehicle and swerving into the opposite lane of traffic
- A driver becoming blinded by the lights of automobiles in the opposite lane of traffic
- The influence of alcohol or drugs, prescription or otherwise
- A driver attempting the unsafe or illegal passing of another vehicle
- A driver accidentally turning the wrong direction onto a one-way street
- Blatantly reckless driving
- A driver trying to evade law enforcement vehicles by driving the wrong way in traffic
Common injuries resulting from head-on auto accidents include:
- Traumatic brain injuries, resulting from closed or open head injuries
- Neck and spine injuries
- Broken bones
- Loss of limb
- Wrongful death
Every auto accident case is different, and there is no way of knowing the damages to which you may be entitled without having your case thoroughly reviewed. However, common damages awarded in head-on auto accident claims include compensation for:
- Hospital and doctor’s bills
- Medication and home-care expenses
- Rehabilitation costs
- Lost wages
- Loss of quality of life
- Mental anguish
- In extreme cases of negligence bordering on maliciousness, punitive damages (i.e., damages awarded primarily to punish the defendant rather than to compensate the plaintiff)
- Funeral costs (in wrongful death cases)
- Loss of consortium and future support (in wrongful death cases)
Whatever the circumstances surrounding your case, you can count on Larry S. Buckley to use all of the resources at his disposal to fight for your rights.
Contact Larry S. Buckley
To arrange for an evaluation of your head-on auto accident case, please contact the Law Offices of Larry S. Buckley today.